Some inventions change our lives.
Get a real-time valuation.
Sell whenever you want.
No stress, a clear price and a maximum of 2 property visits.
We take care of everything and we put in your hands 100% of the amount agreed.
It has been an amazing experience!
After 170 days on the market and 15 property visits still no offers received
The 1st Italian Instant Buyer
Casavo is the Italian Instant Buyer: we buy your house, we renovate it and put it again on the market. In maximum 30 days you can sell your house and we put in your hands 100% of the agreed amount.
Request a free offer
Use our real-time evaluation tool and get to know the value of your property. In case you want it, you can ask to receive a purchase proposal. Our experts will get in touch with you to guide you in the needed steps.
Get the proposal
Review our offer and ring us if you have any doubts. When you'll be ready to sign the contract, we'll be ready as well.
In 30 days the transaction is completed
We’ll arrange a free inspection for you. Afterwards, get paid in a matter of days and move on to your next home stress-free while we do the rest of the work.
Why an Instant Buyer
Selling your house can be hard and unpredictable. At Casavo we believe it
shouldn’t be like that. We helped a dozen of owners through our selling process,
making it easy and stressfree.
- Fast selling
- Guaranteed price
- No visits from unknow buyers
- Easy and intutive process
- Online evaluation, immediate and transparent
Selling using traditional methods
- Months of waiting
- Uncertain selling price
- A lot of visits of your property
- Complex and long process
- Price expectations often wrong and disappointing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Casavo?Moving is one of life’s most overwhelming events, often causing months of stress and uncertainty. We started Casavo in 2017 with a mission to simplify home buying and selling. Since then, dozens of homeowners have bought and sold homes with Casavo.
Casavo empowers you with the freedom to move whenever you want, on your terms. If you’re selling, we can help you to sell your property at a competitive price in 30 days, eliminating the hassle of showings and months of uncertainty. If you’re buying, we make it incredibly easy for you to find and purchase the perfect home. Wherever you are in your home journey, a dedicated Casavo expert will guide you every step of the way.
- How is selling to Casavo different than selling the traditional way?Selling with Casavo is more convenient and certain than selling the traditional way because we provide a real-time evaluation and buy your home within 30 days. Casavo helps you skip the hassle of getting (and keeping) your home show-ready, showings and months of uncertainty.
- How does selling to Casavo work?Selling to Casavo allows you to skip the hassle of showings, paperwork and months of uncertainty. We make it easy with just a few steps:
1. Evaluate your property in real time
The real-time evaluation is completely free and takes just a few minutes.
2. Let's fix a date for a property visit
We'll schedule a property inspection to assess the information previously collected.
3. Sign the non-binding purchase proposal
After the property visit, we'll submit a non-binding purchase proposal which can be different from the initial evaluation in case we find discrepancies.
4. Sign the binding purchase proposal
In case you sign the non-binding offer, we will schedule a new property inspection (technical due diligence) to confirm or not the preliminary offer by sending you a binding purchase proposal.
5. Casavo puts you in the condition of access the liquidity right away
If you accept our final proposal, we will finalize the contracts with the notary within 30 days and Casavo will put you in the position to take advantage of the liquidity you expect.
- Which cities is Casavo available in?We are currently only screening properties in Milan and Rome, Italy. However, we will be expanding nationwide in Italy during 2019.
- What is an offer? How do I get one?An offer is the amount and the conditions at which we guarantee to sell your property. Before the visit you will receive a preliminary offer (letter of intent without obligation) that we will confirm or not after the visit through a binding purchase proposal. If you are interested in selling with Casavo, you can apply for an offer through our website.
- How do I know your offer is fair?Our assessment is based on data analysis and sophisticated and innovative algorithms, coupled with decades of real estate experience. That's why our offers are so precise.
- Can I negotiate your offer?Our offers are typically non-negotiable. We try to offer you a transparent market price valuation and let you sell your property quickly and at a guaranteed price for a small discount (8%). Once we make our offer, we are certain of its accuracy and therefore we cannot modify it.
- How much do you charge?See our benefits page for full details.
- What if repairs are needed on my home?Casavo evaluates your property at its current state, and saves you the inconvenience and the costs of renovations before the sale.
- When do I need to move out of my property?The property must be free by the day during which we sign the final contract with the notary.
- Can I sell to Casavo if I’m already working with an agent?Yes! We already work with several agencies operating in cities where our service is available. Ask your agency to contact us for the Casavo service.
- Why should I trust Casavo?Casavo is a Real Estate company part of an important group of companies active in real estate and technology. Our model is transparent and certified, all acts are conforming to current regulations and certified by a notary. Also, if you are not sure, we suggest you carry out the necessary checks with your trusted real estate consultant. For more information do not hesitate to contact us at the email address: [email protected].