Data Science meets Real Estate
We are young, passionate and expert about technology. Our team is international but our heart beats in Milan. We are supported by investors and experts with decades of experience in Real Estate to achieve our goal of making Real Estate market simple, fast, and safe.
Via Elia Lombardini, 10 - 20143 Milano
Via Properzio, 5 - 00193 Roma - c/o Regus
Via Giuseppe Giacosa, 36-38 - 10125 Torino - c/o Talent Garden Fondazione Agnelli
Viale Spartaco Lavagnini, 70 - 50129 Firenze - c/o TSH Collab
CEO & STAFF
- – Specialization degree in Economics and Social Sciences at Bocconi
- Valerio always finds the time to keep itself up to date with the latest news related to the world of entertainment, sport and politics to be always ahead on the game during any conversation. As a darts champion he applies the same precision and attention to details in Casavo.
Mariana, from Buenos Aires, after several experiences as PA and Office Manager, joins the team in July 2019. With an every other day vegetarian lifestyle, she prefers a nice gelato to a traditional meal or, as an alternative, a beautiful piadina. Naturally multitasking, among the thousand things she takes care of, she doesn’t let go the tiniest detail.
From Mondovì, Piemont, Davide comes to Milan to study International Finance at Bocconi University and in the meantime, even before receiving his Bachelor’s degree, he joins the team. In his hometown, at the foot of the Langhe, he cultivated his passion for wine and his personality reflects the qualities of a good glass of wine: persistent, gentle and balanced.
- – Degree in Humanistic Computer Science and Master in Marketing and Business Communication.
- – He grows as a digital product manager and marketer in startup (Travel Appeal) and multinational (Dixons Carphone)
His objective? To generate with his work an added value to people’s lives and to remind everybody to use the rules of correct Italian.
- – A degree obtained at International University of Language and Media (IULM)
- – Master’s degree Publitalia 80 by Mediaset
- In Casavo she used her experience to pass onto “digital” cases while building everything from scratch. Originally from Romagna but adopted by Milan, she tells that, to conquer someone’s heart you need to completely bend and show off on a racing motorbike while eating a typical flat bread from Romagna.
- – Graduated in Economics and Business Management at Roma Tre University
- – She is now finishing MSc in Marketing at LUISS University
At Casavo she is responsible for brand marketing and works with enthusiasm and professionalism. Her particularity? She claps her hands before sneezing.
- Management and Economics student at Bocconi
- – He has already had important experiences around the world: first at Young & Rubicam in South Africa and then at Coca Cola HBC in Greece
A creative mind with mad hair: your can spot his blonde flowing hair 5 minutes before his arrival, knowing you’re about to stumble across a whirlwind of ideas.
- – Specialization degree in Graphic Design at Universidad Empresarial Siglo 21, Córdoba, Argentina and master in modelling and 3D animation at Centro de Diseño de Córdoba (CDC), Córdoba, Argentina
- – 8 years di experience at UX/UI design and frontend startup development and freelance working
Maximiliano looks like a Scandinavian, has a Spanish accent and an Italian heart. He crossed the Ocean to get in touch with his Italian roots and live the life of his dream, that is always having an italian coffee at hand. Expert cook, he’s able to prepare anything from sushi to piadine.
After several years of experience both in Italy and abroad in Customer Care, with a degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, Doris manages, always wearing a smile, doubts, concerns and necessities that our clients have. Superb Milanese, she gives rwandese classes to her colleagues from time to time. Very attentive to clothing, if they were still shooting Beverly Hills 90210, she would be part of the cast.
Cisco – yet another Francesco at Casavo who doen’t want to be called “Fra”, though – bringhs at Casavo his great passion for the digital amassed through his past working experiences and a degree in Marketing, consumptions and communications at IULM University. In his free time, he loves to go tracking to the mountains not far from Gergamo and making beer at home. If you’d like to enjoy a very pleasant evening, he knows how to make you happy. Yes, Cisco can play the piano, the guitar, the clarinet and the base.
- – Graduated in Finance at Bocconi University
- – Experience at Goldman Sachs in London
- Francesco, called FMF, with his stubbornness and slightly funny way of being charismatic, manages unanimously the entire Investments Team in Milan. His passion? Giving absurd nicknames to all in the office!
- – Specialization degree in Economics and Management of cultural and artistic activities
- – Several experiences with major brands such as COS and Bulgari
Precise and very detail oriented, she’s always busy with phone calls and has an inborn ability to manage clients and project calm through her voice. If she was given another life, she would read fairy tales to children at the radio.
- – Graduated in Business Administration&Management at Bocconi University
- – MSc in Management at Bocconi
Always at the forefront, on the pitch and in the office. He is a part-time film maker and from an aristocratic family as well as an official wine supplier for Casavo. Has been in the team since February 2018.
- – Specialization Degree in International Management at Bocconi University
His aim is to revisit, in a business way, Tiziano Terzani’s adventures: departed from Florence, they both travelled to the East. After an experience in Shanghai, destiny has led him to hold a brilliant internship at Casavo. After taking another path, he decided to come back to the romantic streets of Niguarda district.
- – Three-year university degree at Bocconi in Business Administration&Management
- – He is now finishing MSc in Management at Bocconi University
As a sport enthusiast, Andrea closely follows NBA and NFL games and cooperates with Journalism Zoom website in his spare time. Happily welcomed by the team because he freely gives taralli to every member of the office.
- – Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Master in Management at ESADE
- – Internship experience in Prelios
Riccardo – known as Bricco – is a passionate backpacker and loves adventure. Among all his ventures, he has experienced interrail and a van trip along the Portuguese Coast.
Born in Bologna, but Teutonic by adoption, Maria Elisa was raised in the Emilian chief city, but she then moved to Milan first and finally in Germany for her university carreer. Before joining Casavo’s team, Maria Elisa worked at BMW, Bruxelles. For her energetic and spirited nature, her inflections and enthusiasms don’t make her the first person you want to meet at the office in the morning after a short night of sleep. However, her qualities are very useful when she promotes Casavo’s real estates!
Gianmarco currently studies Corporate Finance at LUISS Guido Carli in Rome. After gaining a Double Degree at Fordham Gabelli, New York, comes back to Italy, where after several working experiences in the Start-up world, he joins Casavo with the aim to help revolutionize the Real Estate of his beloved Rome, while in his spare times he enjoys being a radio speaker.
Andrea Annese, trained on the desks of Milan’s Politecnico between Analysis I, Calculation of the probability, Physics and IT, proud holder of a master in Finance and with an Erasmus in his background, he joins Milan’s Investment Team in September 2019. His healthy passion for Real Estate and machine learning make Andrea the perfect figure to contribute to the growth of a company such as Casavo.
- – Specialization degree in Finance at Bocconi
- Nicola has arrived at Casavo for the first time in October 2017 when he was a student at Bocconi. He leaves for a few months to finish his studies, not before being known among his colleagues as a serial hoarder of electronic devices. After travelling for a year between Australia and UK, Nicola came back to the Investment Team to complete his mission: buy his first house with swimming pool.
Riccardo has studied Management at Bocconi University, during which he had an experience in Richmond, USA. Passionate about Startups and scalability, he worked at Weroad before joining Casavo as Investment Junior Analyst. Born and raised in Piedmont, in order to better understand what we’re talking about he has to translate it in Piedmontese. In his free time, after leaving the office, he’s alternating guitar with his soccer practice in the third category.
Umberto collected several working experiences around the world between Seattle, London and Berlin. With a degree in Management at ESCP, his dream in the closet is that of taking an entrepreneurial path. In the role of Investment Junior Analyst at Casavo, he managed to come back to his beloved Turin, where he will finally be able to root for his favorite team, which contrary to which you would expect from a D.O.C Turinese, is not the Toro but its black and white opponent.
- – Graduated in Economics at University of Bolzano
- – Investment Banking experience
He has been in Casavo since day one: both his name and precision reveal his half South Tyrol origins but his smile and eagerness to party after office hours clearly emphasise his Apulian roots.
With a degree in Corporate Finance at LUISS Guido Carli, Domenico stands out for its adaptability. More polite than a gentleman, exclusive supplier of foods from Campania Region and a great fan of Rino Gaetano, he is well known among his closest friends as Wizard of Ozanam.
D.O.C. Napolitan, adopted by the Eternal City, after a degree in Finance at LUISS Guido Carli he enters Casavo’s Roman Investment team. It has recently been elected as official supplier of mozzarella cheese for the team. In his spare time, he likes to focus on challenging readings, kayaking in the Amalfi Coast and playing poker in the evening.
Matteo currently studies Corporate Finance at LUISS Guido Carli in Rome. After managing to survive the breathtaking pace of a Master in Global Finance at Fordham, New York, he decides to enter Casavo’s family to apply what he has studied to something practical pioneering. With excellent skills in the evaluation field, he uses Excell’s spreadsheets for his shopping list as well.
- – A three-year university degree in Economy and a M.A. in Finance, both at Bocconi
- – His working experience at Hines, one of the greatest Real Estate stock corporations
- Being a great sport person, in his free time Riccardo loves to play soccer and snowboard. He always justifies his huge passion for wine taking advantage of his Venetian origins.
- – He is now finishing MSc in Finance at Bocconi University
– He has gained several remarkable experiences at Magnolia Partners and Minerva.
Fond of shoes, he owns 40 pair of them, only in Milan. His dream, though, is to be a dancer: if he could live again, he would be Cuban.
After a Bachelor’s degree end (almost) a master’s degree in Finance at the University of Siena, Mattia, born in Empoli, is for sure the most Tuscan member of Casavo’s team in Florence. Even though being a D.O.C. Tuscan, Mattia spent a good part of his university career in Spain, first in Madrid and then in Barcellona and in the meantime he even managed to become a famous promoter of Ibizenco dialect. He tells that Camp Nou and Bernabeu stadiums are nothing compared to Franchi’s Curva Fiesole…
Before entering Casavo, Francesco received a Bachelor’s degree in Management at Warwick University. D.O.C. Florentine, but a fun of Inter football team, he’s famous four his true English gentlemen behavior. Excellent scooter pilot in Florence’s traffic jam, he dreams of having a personal helicopter to comfortably get to property visits.
- – MSc in Finance at Bocconi Univeristy
- – Experiences in large corporate settings like BMW and SKY
In his spare time, from an expert in numbers becomes an expert in good food and “infects” all the team with advice where to go and, most of all, with respective invitations.
- – Graduated in Business Administration and Management at Bocconi University, Master in Business & Law School at ESADE
- – Experience in a Corporate VC fund
He has a pair of blue eyes, sparkling ideas and creativity, that betray his rigid guise, given by his love for numbers. Mother nature has gifted him with beautiful eyes, but wasn’t that generous with the ability he has to recognize colours: this leads him to several mistakes when managing red flags on Excel and his colleagues aren’t very fond of that!
After achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration at LUISS, Francesco, which was born in Calabria, carries out the Entrepreneurship and Innovation course at LUISS, with flying colours. Before entering the Finance area at Casavo, he had several internship experiences, including one at Deloitte. Nonetheless its precision at work, from time to time he mixes up some words, leaving the other team members sympathetically puzzled.
- – IT student at UNIMI
- – He enters the business world with an important experience gained in Digital advertising at Weborama
National League of Legends champion – since he started gaming he has remained unbroken. Coding to him is a child’s play but he still can’t understand the weird eating habits of Enrico (CTO).
- – From school he had already embarked an IT oriented path
- – He’s got important experiences as web developer at several companies, also as a consultant, including the one at Deutsche Bank
He just welcomed a fantastic doggy at home, which is going to become Casavo’s mascotte! When he’s not busy developing, he plays in midfield and if he has to do a penalty kick, the keepers wants to ask for a change to avoid embarrassments.
Nicolas was born and studied in Belgium where he graduated in Physics and Actuarial Science. He applies his knowledge to data analysis, realizing complex models that only few of us are able to understand. He’s been living in this country for over 3 years and he fell in love with it as soon as he got out of the airplane. He brought in Italy and in Casavo its attention to details, that the tech team loves.
With a degree in IT at the University of Salerno, Vincenzo (known as Enzo) he has devoted to the world of programming working as a freelancer before joining Casavo. With a story in Djing and a present as wine lover, business dinners have discovered a new unexpected star.
Born in Romania, Ioana has studied Computer Science and Machine Learning at Oxford University. Before filling her current role at Casavo, she worked as Data Scientist at Generali. Involved in women’s emancipation in the tech world (organizer of PyLadies), Ioana is constantly searching for sweets to eat in the office.
- – Specialization degree in Industrial Engineering at Federico II University in Naples and a master in Risk Management at IPE Business School
- – Ex Business Analyst At McKinsey and Company
The feelings that Chiara has for her PC are similar to the ones that a mom has for his babies; she even tried to put on some bobby pins, with disastrous outcomes for the proper functioning of the tool.
- – Master in HR
- – Experience in Primus Capital S.p.A.
She joins Casavo and immediately becomes its integrated part thanks to her cheerful and organised nature. On Fridays, whenever it is possible, she dedicates her time to her favourite hobby: visiting the most beautiful places in Italy.
- – Degree in Political Sciences (LUISS) and Master in Corporate Strategy, Business and Entrepreneurship (Bocconi)
- – Some experiences before Casavo: Head Hunter at Michael Page Agency, and Recruiting Manager for L’Orèal Italia.
A gym-addict, he loves cooking and spending time with his two dogs in his spare time as well as being on a lookout for shoes which need to be the most fluorescent in the office.
- – Graduated in Marketing at IULM
- – At first Headhunter at Page Personnel, than Recruiter at Aubay and Modis
Very formal and polite at first glance, he conceals an ironic personality. In his spare time he goes back and forth from two opposite hobbies: Calisthenics and fine cuisine. His biggest passion? Tuscany and its hills.
First Italian Instant Buyer
Great Place To Work certified
Among Italy's 100 best startups
Among Italy's 16 most innovative and successful startups
One of Club Italia Startup's 45 founding partners
Work with Casavo
We are more than happy to welcome you to our team. Have a look at our open job positions!
Casavo is backed and supported by some of the most prominent Italian & international investors