Data Science meets Real Estate
We are young, passionate and expert about technology. Our team is international but our heart beats in Milan. We are supported by investors and experts with decades of experience in Real Estate to achieve our goal of making Real Estate market simple, fast, and safe.
Via Giuseppe Ripamonti, 44 - 20141 Milano
Via Properzio, 5 - 00193 Roma - c/o Regus
Via Giuseppe Giacosa, 36-38 - 10125 Torino - c/o Talent Garden Fondazione Agnelli
Viale Spartaco Lavagnini, 70 - 50129 Firenze - c/o TSH Collab
CEO & STAFF
- – Master in HR
- – Experience in Primus Capital S.p.A.
She joins Casavo and immediately becomes its integrated part thanks to her cheerful and organised nature. On Fridays, whenever it is possible, she dedicates her time to her favourite hobby: visiting the most beautiful places in Italy.
- – Specialization degree in Economics and Social Sciences at Bocconi
- Valerio always finds the time to keep itself up to date with the latest news related to the world of entertainment, sport and politics to be always ahead on the game during any conversation. As a darts champion he applies the same precision and attention to details in Casavo.
- – Degree in Humanistic Computer Science and Master in Marketing and Business Communication.
- – He grows as a digital product manager and marketer in startup (Travel Appeal) and multinational (Dixons Carphone)
His objective? To generate with his work an added value to people’s lives and to remind everybody to use the rules of correct Italian.
- – A degree obtained at International University of Language and Media (IULM)
- – Master’s degree Publitalia 80 by Mediaset
- In Casavo she used her experience to pass onto “digital” cases while building everything from scratch. Originally from Romagna but adopted by Milan, she tells that, to conquer someone’s heart you need to completely bend and show off on a racing motorbike while eating a typical flat bread from Romagna.
- – Graduated in Economics and Business Management at Roma Tre University
- – She is now finishing MSc in Marketing at LUISS University
At Casavo she is responsible for brand marketing and works with enthusiasm and professionalism. Her particularity? She claps her hands before sneezing.
- Management and Economics student at Bocconi
- – He has already had important experiences around the world: first at Young & Rubicam in South Africa and then at Coca Cola HBC in Greece
A creative mind with mad hair: your can spot his blonde flowing hair 5 minutes before his arrival, knowing you’re about to stumble across a whirlwind of ideas.
- – Specialization degree in Graphic Design at Universidad Empresarial Siglo 21, Córdoba, Argentina and master in modelling and 3D animation at Centro de Diseño de Córdoba (CDC), Córdoba, Argentina
- – 8 years di experience at UX/UI design and frontend startup development and freelance working
Maximiliano looks like a Scandinavian, has a Spanish accent and an Italian heart. He crossed the Ocean to get in touch with his Italian roots and live the life of his dream, that is always having an italian coffee at hand. Expert cook, he’s able to prepare anything from sushi to piadine.
- – Graduated in Finance at Bocconi University
- – Experience at Goldman Sachs in London
- Francesco, called FMF, with his stubbornness and slightly funny way of being charismatic, manages unanimously the entire Investments Team in Milan. His passion? Giving absurd nicknames to all in the office!
- – Specialization degree in Economics and Management of cultural and artistic activities
- – Several experiences with major brands such as COS and Bulgari
Precise and very detail oriented, she’s always busy with phone calls and has an inborn ability to manage clients and project calm through her voice. If she was given another life, she would read fairy tales to children at the radio.
- – Graduated in Business Administration&Management at Bocconi University
- – MSc in Management at Bocconi
Always at the forefront, on the pitch and in the office. He is a part-time film maker and from an aristocratic family as well as an official wine supplier for Casavo. Has been in the team since February 2018.
- – Specialization Degree in International Management at Bocconi University
His aim is to revisit, in a business way, Tiziano Terzani’s adventures: departed from Florence, they both travelled to the East. After an experience in Shanghai, destiny has led him to hold a brilliant internship at Casavo. After taking another path, he decided to come back to the romantic streets of Niguarda district.
- – Three-year university degree at Bocconi in Business Administration&Management
- – He is now finishing MSc in Management at Bocconi University
As a sport enthusiast, Andrea closely follows NBA and NFL games and cooperates with Journalism Zoom website in his spare time. Happily welcomed by the team because he freely gives taralli to every member of the office.
- – Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Master in Management at ESADE
- – Internship experience in Prelios
Riccardo – known as Bricco – is a passionate backpacker and loves adventure. Among all his ventures, he has experienced interrail and a van trip along the Portuguese Coast.
- – Specialization degree in Finance at Bocconi
- Nicola has arrived at Casavo for the first time in October 2017 when he was a student at Bocconi. He leaves for a few months to finish his studies, not before being known among his colleagues as a serial hoarder of electronic devices. After travelling for a year between Australia and UK, Nicola came back to the Investment Team to complete his mission: buy his first house with swimming pool.
- – Specialization degree in Management Engineering at Polytechnic University of Milan
- – Davide gained several experiences both in Italy and abroad, including that of Equita, in the Investment Banking Sector
At Casavo he’s committed to the “Torino” matter; starting from scratch, he’s expanding our service in the city. Never get him angry: he’s a Karate black belt!
- – Graduated in Economics at University of Bolzano
- – Investment Banking experience
He has been in Casavo since day one: both his name and precision reveal his half South Tyrol origins but his smile and eagerness to party after office hours clearly emphasise his Apulian roots.
- – Bachelor’s degree in Economics&Business
- – He is now finishing MSc in Management at Bocconi University
He’s always been a soccer fanatic, always carrying a picture of Francesco Totti in his wallet. Niccolò spends his spare time eating Trapizzinis and riding his bicycle from EUR to Colosseum.
- – A three-year university degree in Economy and a M.A. in Finance, both at Bocconi
- – His working experience at Hines, one of the greatest Real Estate stock corporations
- Being a great sport person, in his free time Riccardo loves to play soccer and snowboard. He always justifies his huge passion for wine taking advantage of his Venetian origins.
- – He is now finishing MSc in Finance at Bocconi University
– He has gained several remarkable experiences at Magnolia Partners and Minerva.
Fond of shoes, he owns 40 pair of them, only in Milan. His dream, though, is to be a dancer: if he could live again, he would be Cuban.
- – MSc in Finance at Bocconi Univeristy
- – Experiences in large corporate settings like BMW and SKY
In his spare time, from an expert in numbers becomes an expert in good food and “infects” all the team with advice where to go and, most of all, with respective invitations.
- – Graduated in Business Administration and Management at Bocconi University, Master in Business & Law School at ESADE
- – Experience in a Corporate VC fund
He has a pair of blue eyes, sparkling ideas and creativity, that betray his rigid guise, given by his love for numbers. Mother nature has gifted him with beautiful eyes, but wasn’t that generous with the ability he has to recognize colours: this leads him to several mistakes when managing red flags on Excel and his colleagues aren’t very fond of that!
- – IT student at UNIMI
- – He enters the business world with an important experience gained in Digital advertising at Weborama
National League of Legends champion – since he started gaming he has remained unbroken. Coding to him is a child’s play but he still can’t understand the weird eating habits of Enrico (CTO).
- – From school he had already embarked an IT oriented path
- – He’s got important experiences as web developer at several companies, also as a consultant, including the one at Deutsche Bank
He just welcomed a fantastic doggy at home, which is going to become Casavo’s mascotte! When he’s not busy developing, he plays in midfield and if he has to do a penalty kick, the keepers wants to ask for a change to avoid embarrassments.
- – Specialization degree in Industrial Engineering at Federico II University in Naples and a master in Risk Management at IPE Business School
- – Ex Business Analyst At McKinsey and Company
The feelings that Chiara has for her PC are similar to the ones that a mom has for his babies; she even tried to put on some bobby pins, with disastrous outcomes for the proper functioning of the tool.
- – Degree in Political Sciences (LUISS) and Master in Corporate Strategy, Business and Entrepreneurship (Bocconi)
- – Some experiences before Casavo: Head Hunter at Michael Page Agency, and Recruiting Manager for L’Orèal Italia.
A gym-addict, he loves cooking and spending time with his two dogs in his spare time as well as being on a lookout for shoes which need to be the most fluorescent in the office.
- – Graduated in Marketing at IULM
- – At first Headhunter at Page Personnel, than Recruiter at Aubay and Modis
Very formal and polite at first glance, he conceals an ironic personality. In his spare time he goes back and forth from two opposite hobbies: Calisthenics and fine cuisine. His biggest passion? Tuscany and its hills.
First Italian Instant Buyer
Great Place To Work certified
Among Italy's 100 best startups
Among Italy's 16 most innovative and successful startups
One of Club Italia Startup's 45 founding partners
Work with Casavo
We are more than happy to welcome you to our team. Have a look at our open job positions!
Casavo is backed and supported by some of the most prominent Italian & international investors